Join us, May 11 – 12, 2020 at the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities.
Over 400 experts in medical innovation will discuss global challenges and pioneering technologies in healthcare. During two conference days, you will get access to entrepreneurs, scientists and clinicians, policymakers, investors, and industry leaders. Our agenda features inspiring keynote speakers from Germany, Europe, Israel, Canada, the United States, and Australia. Broad-ranging panel discussions will provide insights into emerging markets and trends. This year has a special focus on Scotland and therefore has a strong emphasis on international collaboration.
Interactive workshops and the Life Sciences Venture Market offer opportunities for entrepreneurs to learn about relevant strategic issues and to present their companies to international investors.
Our main theme Translation of Innovation into Patient Healthcare will be accompanied by four exciting sessions:
- Cracking the Code in Drug Discovery – Will AI & ML Finally Enable Exponential Breakthroughs?
- Regenerative Therapies and 3D-Printing
- Real World Evidence (RWE) in Medicine
- How to Find Money and How Money Wants to Be Found
- Cyber Security in Healthcare (Special Workshop)
First Keynote Speakers Confirmed
- Catherine Calderwood, Chief Medical Officer, The Scottish Government
- Raphael Laguna de la Vera, CEO, Federal Agency for Disruptive Innovation, Germany
- Yaakov Nahmias, Department of Bioengineering, University of Jerusalem, Founder of Tissue Dynamics, affiliated member of the NIH-funded BioMEMS Resource Center at Massachusetts General Hospital, Member European Research Council Panel for Applied Science und Biotechnology, Co-Founder Tissue Dynamics, Israel
- Hannes Schmeil, General Manager Germany, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Munich, Germany
Attendees will include academics, clinicians, healthcare IT professionals, data scientists, innovators, investors, and government as well as industry leaders. Charité, MDC and BIH members receive up to 60% discount to attend the Charité BIH Entrepreneurship Summit 2020.
Learn more about the Charité BIH Entrepreneurship Summit 2020 and stay up to date on the latest news on Twitter: