May 11 – 12, 2020 at the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities.
Translation of Innovation into Patient Healthcare
Framed by an exciting two-day-program, the Summit will host more than 400 international entrepreneurs, innovators, investors, physicians, and scientists from 26 countries. This year's partner Scotland and its leaders and experts in life sciences and medicine will actively participate in four high profile sessions to discuss global trends and challenges around our main theme Translation of Innovation into Patient Healthcare:
- Cracking the Code in Drug Discovery – Will AI & ML Finally Enable Exponential Breakthroughs?
- Regenerative Therapies and 3D-Printing
- Real World Evidence (RWE) in Medicine
- How to Find Money and How Money Wants to Be Found
- Cyber Security in Healthcare (Special Workshop)
Keynoters and Session Speakers
- Catherine Calderwood, Chief Medical Officer for Scotland
- Georg N. Duda, Vice‐Director, Berlin‐Brandenburg Center for Regenerative Therapies (BCRT), Director of the Julius Wolff
Institute for Biomechanics and Musculoskeletal Regeneration at Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin in Germany, Wyss Institute at Harvard, Cambridge (MA)
- Raphael Laguna de la Vera, CEO, Federal Agency for Disruptive Innovation, Germany
First Workshop hosts confirmed
- Domink Böhler, Head of Entrepreneurship & Tech Education, UnternehmerTUM, Munich
- Charlie Cameron, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Cooley
- Marc Filerman,CEO German Accelerator Life Sciences, Boston, MA
Attendees will include academics, clinicians, healthcare IT professionals, data scientists, innovators, investors, and government as well as industry leaders. Charité, MDC and BIH members receive up to 60% discount to attend the Charité BIH Entrepreneurship Summit 2020.