Join us, May 11 – 12, 2020 at the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities.
This year we will focus on: Translation of Innovation into Patient Healthcare
- Cracking the Code in Drug Discovery – Will AI & ML Finally Enable Exponential Breakthroughs?
- Regenerative Therapies and 3D-Printing
- Real World Evidence (RWE) in Medicine
- How to Find Money and How Money Wants to Be Found
- Cyber Security in Healthcare (Special Workshop)
First Keynote Speakers Confirmed
- Raphael Laguna de la Vera, CEO, Federal Agency for Disruptive Innovation, Germany
- Yaakov Nahmias, Department of Bioengineering, University of Jerusalem, Founder of Tissue Dynamics, affiliated member of the NIH-funded BioMEMS Resource Center at Massachusetts General Hospital, Member European Research Council Panel for Applied Science und Biotechnology, Co-Founder Tissue Dynamics, Israel
- Hannes Schmeil, General Manager Germany, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Munich, Germany
Attendees will include academics, clinicians, healthcare IT professionals, data scientists, innovators, investors, and government as well as industry leaders. Charité, MDC and BIH members receive up to 60% discount to attend the Charité BIH Entrepreneurship Summit 2020.