+++ We Are Sorry To Inform That Due To The Current Situation Regarding The Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), We Are Forced To Cancel This Year's Charité BIH Entrepreneurship Summit, May 11 And 12, 2020. The Next Summit will take place on May 10 and 11, 2021. +++
Translation of Innovation into Patient Healthcare
Framed by an exciting two-day-program, the Summit will host more than 400 international entrepreneurs, innovators, investors, physicians, and scientists from 26 countries. This year's partner Scotland and its leaders and experts in life sciences and medicine will actively participate in four high profile sessions to discuss global trends and challenges around our main theme Translation of Innovation into Patient Healthcare:
- Cracking the Code in Drug Discovery – Will AI & ML Finally Enable Exponential Breakthroughs?
- Regenerative Therapies and 3D-Printing
- Real World Evidence (RWE) in Medicine
- How to Find Money and How Money Wants to Be Found
- Cyber Security in Healthcare (Special Workshop)
Attendees will include academics, clinicians, healthcare IT professionals, data scientists, innovators, investors, and government as well as industry leaders. Charité, MDC and BIH members receive up to 60% discount to attend the Charité BIH Entrepreneurship Summit.